Fundamental Analysis is a method of finding a security's intrinsic value by studying its business and the related economic environment.
Fundamental Analysis includes studying anything that affects the security's value - from macroeconomic factors such as the state of the economy and industry conditions to micro-economic factors like the business performance and management effectiveness of the company.
Objective of the Course:
- Identify important macroeconomic factors and their impact on the economy.
- Understand various parameters to study industry structure and attractiveness.
- Assess various qualitative factors affecting a company.
- Read and analyze financial statements of a company.
- Calculate and analyze key financial ratios
Who should take up this course?
This course is best suited for anyone who is new to investing in direct stocks.
If you have ever invested in stocks directly but your investments have been without any study of the business, you should definitely take up this course.
If you are not from a commerce & finance background, you do not need to worry. This course is created keeping participants from all educational background and the language is extremely simple.
- Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
- Economic Analysis
- Industry Analysis
- Reading & Understanding Balance Sheet
- Reading & Understanding Profit & Loss Account
- Reading & Understanding Cash Flow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
The Fundamental Analysis - 1 course is priced at Rs. 1999. For all those registering for the August batch, the discounted price is Rs. 999 only.
The course will be a combination of video lectures and live online classes. Video lectures will be used to educate you about the concepts and live classes will be for applying the concepts, interaction and clearing of doubts. Upon successful registration, you will be enrolled in the next immediate batch scheduled. We have one batch every month.